Waking Up on 2015
FUNNY… I don’t feel any older, but we did say goodbye to 2014 last night! I woke up this morning thinking, I’m still here, better get up.
My books are still here, too. They didn’t get any older and the titles never changed:
- SELL BETTER SELL EASIER SELL ANYTHING ARTFULLY;
- SELL BETTER SELL EASIER SELL EVERYTHING ARTFULLY in English, Spanish and French;
- VENDERE MEGLIO, PIU FACILMENTE E CON MAESTRIA – the Italian edition;
- ANYMAN DREAMS OF LOVE EVERLASTING; BASEBALL 2012 POETIC JUSTICE;
- CAROLINA BASEBALL PRESSURE MAKES DIAMONDS;
- LISTEN MORE SELL MORE (Volume One);
- ROMANCE & SENSUALITY (Volume One) and
- JAZZ POETRY (Volume Two) IN A SERIES OF POETRY KNOWN AS HAIKULISMS; and my traditionally published work,
- CHEF TELL THE BIOGRAPHY OF AMERICA’S PIONEER TV SHOWMAN CHEF.
Yep, all titles intact and waiting new home bookshelves to grace, including the two books published by my company for other authors:
- CHEF TELL’S HEALTHY (DIABETIC) RECIPES by Friedemann Paul Erhardt (a.k.a. Chef Tell), and
- RUINED BY MURDER, ADDICTED TO LOVE by newcomer P.J. Stirling — still there online.
Knowing my books had survived last night’s partying intact, I turned my attention to my works targeted for completion and release in 2015:
- ALERIA ~ THE PROMISE (A sci-fi novel of epic proportions, in which an aging astronaut fulfills not only a childhood dream, but also a family promise.);
- THUNDERCLOUD ~ FINDING HONOR IN MANHOOD (A Young Adult novel trilogy series, in which an out-of-control Cherokee teen learns about integrity and honor the hard way and, later, becomes an ambassador for his nation in our contemporary world, sent to discover the secret lore of “The Old Man.”);
- Volumes Two and Three of the Listen More Sell More sales-training series.
All I need now is days in 2015 to be 48-hour affairs, and we’re all set.
So… what does your New Year look like for you?