Beautiful Taehreh (Some Call It Red) from Calgary, Canada, challenged me to write a poem about love in ten lines, a challenge forwarded to her from a friend.
Here are her guidelines:
- Write about love using only 10 lines.
- Use the word love in every line.
- Each line can only be 4 words long.
- Nominate 10 or so others who are up for the challenge.
- Let them know about the challenge.
- Title the post, Love in Ten Lines.
- Include a quote about love. (This can be your own.)
- You may write in any language.
Here is my entry:
Love in Ten Lines
Love is not silent,
yet love is loud;
love is invisible, yet
love is a portrait;
makes moonlit romantic love
worth the troubles love
brings us; and, “Love
that springs love eternal
is the best love.”*
© 2015 by Ron Kule, Poet. Reserved.
Here are my 10 (Facebook friend) invitees to take the 10-line poem challenge:
Christina Moss; Abla Verde; LD Sledge; Taehreh (back atcha!); Karen Nelson Bell; Cat Firstman; NK Goddard; NoteSlinger Dwight Mikkelson; David Carus
(* love quote by Ron Kule, Poet.)